A look at password management challenges facing electrical utilities...
The functionality of traditional substation devices coupled with the introduction of NERC CIP-007 R5 is leaving many utilities uncertain about how to effectively manage substation cyber security solutions.
This webinar showcases how one top 10 Fortune 500 electrical utility assessed and addressed the complexities of managing substation device passwords.
By the end of the webinar presentation, participants will have learned:
- The complexities of managing substation device passwords
- Risks incurred when manually managing device passwords
- Factors to consider when integrating automated password management
- Considerations when automating password management solutions across multi-vendor devices
- How to handle devices that do not permit for automated password management
- How to minimize the requirement for manual password administration
- How to ensure access passwords are reasonably complex and changed on a regular basis
- What specific reporting is required to address NERC CIP-007 R5
This webinar is designed for:
- Compliance Managers
- IT Security personnel / Risk Management personnel
- Substation Technicians
- Relay Technicians / Protection Engineers
- Equipment Maintenance personnel
- Communication Technicians & Engineers
RECORDED WEBINAR DETAILS
Length: 60 minutes
SHARE THIS WEBINAR
Anthony Eshpeter, BSc. Comp. Eng, MCP