For anyone who is involved in testing or troubleshooting communication with substation devices, SUBNET is offering a great deal on one of their most popular testing tools... but only for a limited time.
SUBNET SEL Relay Data Emulator
USD $2,495* per license before December 31, 2011
Save 29% - regular price: $3,500
The SUBNET SEL Relay Data Emulator is a software application and is an invaluable tool for assisting in the design, commissioning, or training of ANY integration solution using SEL Relays.
- Configure emulation for a wide range of SEL relays
- Complete message logging useful for testing
- Quickly establish communications between a master device and the emulated relay
- Built in configuration wizard quickly emulates existing devices
- Virtual relays great for demonstrations and training
- Learn more about SUBNET SEL Relay Data Emulator
BUY NOW - Call 1.403.270.8885
Assisting in the integration of SEL Relays
Watch the video...
Learn how SUBNET SEL Relay Data Emulator helps you configure your substation devices by emulating your actual SEL relays. SUBNET SEL Relay Data Emulator is auto-configurable using your existing SEL Relay data and so when you're testing, you can work with your simulated data.
SUBNET SEL Relay Data Emulator is a SUBNET software application that emulates the data communications of SEL relays. SUBNET SEL Relay Data Emulator assists you in configuring substation systems without having direct access to devices. Engineers and Technicians
Commissioning substations, configuration testing, validation and firmware testing just became a whole lot easier. SUBNET SEL Relay Data Emulator automatically mirrors your actual SEL relays. Once configured, engineers and technicians can test firmware upgrades on remote terminals units (RTUs), configure human machine interface (HMI) applications, test master/slave communications, troubleshoot network connections and more. Integrators
Integrators will appreciate having a whole host of virtual SEL relays at their fingertips. Integrators use SUBNET SEL Relay Data Emulator to bench-test systems and troubleshoot communication networks before performing the live installations. For a fraction of what it would cost to house a family of SEL relays, instant access to simulated SEL relay data is as close as your laptop. Training
Training developers and instructors at every level will be thrilled to simulate SEL relay data. Whether you train people to use substation software applications, or you’re a utility bringing new staff up to speed, SUBNET SEL Relay Data Emulator provides realistic relay data that can be manipulated and collected. Now you can bring all your simulated relay data into any classroom, anywhere.
Learn more about SUBNET SEL Relay Data Emulator
* A single license of SUBNET SEL Relay Data Emulator is USD $2,495. There is no limit to the number of licenses that can be purchased. Promotional pricing ends December 31, 2011 at 11:59 pm MDT. Talk to your SUBNET Sales Representative for complete details. All sales are pursuant to SUBNET’s End User License Agreement and Terms and Conditions.