SUBNET SubSTATION Server is a software application for engineers and relay technicians who need to easily manage multi-vendor substation devices. SUBNET SubSTATION Server is a data gateway and protocol convertor that is specifically designed to work with multi-vendor devices. It provides rich connectivity to thousands of devices and provides a single access point to interface with all your substation devices.
| || || |
|Traditional substations are complex which makes them costly and difficult to maintain and increases the risk of cyber security vulnerabilities. || ||SUBNET SubSTATION Server simplifies substation architectures making complete substation data available to authorized users, reduces integration and maintenance time and costs as well it provides a more secure infrastructure. |
- Is having to navigate many different substation devices making it tough to collect the data you want?
- Is traveling to substations inconvenient and an unproductive use of engineering time?
- Does it take too long to restore power after a disturbance?
- Do you need access to more substation device data than SCADA is able to provide?
- Is connecting to different substation devices difficult because of the variety of communication protocols used?
Learn how SUBNET SubSTATION Server has helped solve problems
Features and Benefits of SUBNET SubSTATION Server
- Create a single point of secure access and access control for substation operational data, non-operational data, and remote access so you can avoid or eliminate multiple data access points.
- Easily deliver substation device data to business intelligence systems to reduce costs, improve power system reliability, and support condition based maintenance initiatives.
- Significantly reduce the cost and complexity of adding or replacing substation devices.
- Maintain secure access and control to the multitude of substation devices by leveraging your existing IT security policies.
- Simplify your multi-vendor event file management to reduce your fault location time.
- Installs easily on a variety of new or existing substation hardware computing platforms.
Utilities that trust and use SUBNET SubSTATION Server
"SUBNET SubSTATION Server works as advertised. It gives our operators and planners
the data they need in the format they need it. It’s one less thing for us to worry about.”
- Christopher Sullivan, Brookfield Renewable Energy Group