SUBNET’s Harris® 5000/6000 Training is an intensive, hands-on course that covers the message structure and implementations of the Harris 5000/6000 protocol.
- Learn to read and decode the Harris 5000/6000 Protocol
- Understand the Master-to-Slave and Slave-to-Master messaging
- Understand Harris 5000/6000 data port types and numbering
- Extensive overview of Harris 5000/6000 function codes
- Gain hands on practice using function codes and data formats
- History of the protocol
- Protocol overview
- Protocol message structure, including Master to Slave messages and Slave to Master messages
- Function codes
- Data type formats
- Examples and hands on practice
Who Should Attend?
Typical course participants include:
- SCADA Engineers and Technicians
- Control System Technicians
- Communication & Relay Technicians
- System Engineers
- Maintenance Personnel
The Harris 5000/6000 Training course is open to all levels of experience. Attendees should have a solid understanding of substation communication protocols and general substation devices.
- Certificate upon successful completion of course
- Breakfast, lunch, beverages and refreshments
To register for an upcoming Harris 5000/6000 Training session, or to arrange for an on-site session, please complete and submit the online contact form