Address and Contact Information:
Philadelphia Center City Residence Inn by Marriott
1 East Penn Square
19107 United States
Phone: (215) 557-0005
Fax: (215) 557-1991
Website: Click here Take advantage of the reduced room rate of $199.00 by booking your accommodations no later than May 27, 2012. Simply call 1.800.331.3131 and mention the SUBNET Solutions Training Tour. Facility Description:
The Philadelphia Center City hotel is just steps away from Historic City Hall and the Reading Terminal Market. The Pennsylvania Convention Center, Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, world-class restaurants and shopping are all within walking distance of our hotel in downtown Philadelphia.
The Center City hotel suites offer living, working and dining areas, complimentary high-speed Internet and hallmark Marriott service. Philadelphia hotel in Center City is easily accessible from the Philadelphia Airport, Amtrak Train Station and I-95. Our meeting rooms are ideal for groups of 20-40. This hotel downtown Philadelphia is perfect for small meetings and social events.
Directions: View using Bing Maps
Valet parking, fee: $45.60 USD daily
Philadelphia International Airport
Phone: (215) 937-6800
Website: Click here
Hotel direction: 8 miles NE
- Follow I-95 N to I-676 W towards Centeral Philadelphia. Exit Broad Street,stay in left lane. Make first left onto Vine Street. Proceed on Vine Street to 12th Street. Turn right on12th Street to Market Street. Turn right on Market Street to City Hall. Hotel is located on immediate right side across from City Hall.
Transportation from the airport:
- Courtesy phone available
- Alternate transportation: Lady Liberty Transportation: 10 USD (one way); on request
- Bus service, fee: 10.00 USDOnew-way
- Estimated taxi fare: 28,50 USD (one way)
- Independence Visitor Center Click here