You’re invited to join us at the 8th Annual “SUBNET of Things” User Group Conference! The event will showcase the latest device management technology that is making power grids more intelligent.
5 Reasons to Join the SUBNET User Group Conference 2016 :
- Learn about SUBNET products with 2 days of training
- See customer case studies from Utilities
- Meet SUBNET customers from around the world
- Hear from SUBNET executives on latest innovations
- Enjoy great conference networking events
This conference will provide an opportunity to deep-dive with your peers on how their use of SUBNET Technology is helping them solve their problems and improve their efficiency. This is not a sales conference. Your engineers and technicians will leave with valuable information and resources to maximize your investment in SUBNET solutions.
Present Your Case Study
We invite our customers and representatives to present their innovative ideas, insights, and success stories about working with SUBNET software.
We’re currently accepting abstracts for consideration to present at our upcoming conferences and events, including SUBNET's 2016 User Group Conference.
See the abstract topics and guidelines here.
Many Utilities have found having multiple users attend benefits operational planning. Take a moment, evaluate who from your team can benefit from attending, and make plans to join us in Fort Lauderdale from October 24-27, 2016.
Communicate the value the SUBNET User Group Conference to your manager.
Download the “Letter to Your Manager” template now!
The Conference Prospectus provides an overall view of the conference abstract submissions, sponsorship and venue information.
Download the Conference Prospectus
Here's some feedback from those that have attended our event in the past.
- Fantastic learning experience. Validation of business strategies.
- Great networking and learning event
- Training topics were great. Good Venue, Fun time
- Very well organized, and there was a lot of detailed and useful information related to SUBNET and its products. The organization for rooms and food and events was well arranged and provided for great evenings.
The Lago Mar Resort & Club
The conference will be held at the beautiful Lago Mar Resort & Club in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The resort makes for a perfect day at the beach! With its spectacular, 500-foot private beach area, elegant and relaxing spa and delicious dining options, the Lago Mar provides one of the best vacation spots in the world.